GSP Cloud is Gold Standard Phantoms’ cloud-based image platform for the analysis of MRI data acquired with phantoms. GSP Cloud makes it easy to keep track of routine QA measurements, including the storage/archiving of data, automated analysis pipelines that generate QA metrics for each test, generation of QA reports in PDF format, and the longitudinal graphing of QA metrics, making it easy to identify MRI system performance changes. Multiple users from the same organisation and group can upload data and view results, making it easy to share QA information across research and clinical institutions.
We are making GSP Cloud free to access for anyone to run an fBIRN stability analysis (https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/jmri.20583) on a phantom of your choice (be it original fBIRN Agar sphere, GSP's FUNSTAR phantom or any other phantom of your choice). To sign up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
With GSP Cloud you can:
- Upload phantom image data in DICOM format, no need to pre-process or convert.
- Automatically identify the types of DICOM data that have been uploaded allowing the execution of QA and stability processing.
- Provides reports of MRI scanner performance metrics from the uploaded data.
- Longitudinally assess and compare key performance metrics such as SNR, measurement values, drift, etc.
- Compare measurements taken across sites and scanners to facilitate multi-centre studies.
Upload DICOM Data
Automatically Generate QA Reports
The above report is for FUNSTAR.
Automatically Perform ROI Analyses
The above ROI analysis is for QASPER.
View Longitudinal Scanner Performance
The above longitudinal data is for QASPER. The change in perfusion values was caused by a change in the scanner gain settings.