Stadsgehoorzaal, Leiden, Netherlands
17 Jan 2019 to 19 Jan 2019
The ISMRM Benelux association represents the ISMRM in the Benelux and acts upon the goals of the ISMRM. More specifically, the goals of the society are as follows:
- The stimulation of communication, research, development and application of magnetic resonance for medical and biological applications and to provide information on these and related topics.
- Promoting education and study programs in the field of medical and biological applications of magnetic resonance.
- Improving employment and working conditions in the field of medical and biological applications of magnetic resonance.
- Providing information and advice on the field of magnetic resonance in medical and biological applications to people working in the public domain.
- Cooperation with local, regional and national authorities as well as public or private organisations to achieve the above-mentioned aims.
The society attempts to reach these goals by means of:
- Contact and cooperation with the ISMRM.
- Organising regular scientific meetings with the emphasis on education and scientific discussions in order to stimulate scientific progress and continued research in the field of magnetic resonance in medicine and biology. The official language of these meetings will be English.
- Exchanging information via the internet and digital newsletters.
- Acting as local representative of the ISMRM in contact with Belgian, Dutch and Luxembourg authorities.
Gold Standard Phantoms are pleased to be exhibiting at ISMRM Benelux 2019. Any requests for appointments with our Sales and Marketing Director are welcomed; please contact us at email@example.com for enquiries, or just drop by - we would be delighted to meet you and discuss GSP's contribution to the field of MRI.